Job Title : CIVIL ENGINEER
Reference Code : EC-2003234
Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned public corporation established by Emiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry in the State of Qatar. The principal activities of QP, its subsidiaries and joint venturesarethe exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil, natural gas and gas liquids, refined products, synthetic fuels, petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminum. QP’s strategy of conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development is through Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA)and Development and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded with major international oil and gas companies. The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted at various onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed and Ras Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore production stations, drilling platforms and the North Field.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint venturesisunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of quality and service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committedto one thing aboveall: Excellence.
OPERATIONS ENGINEERING – DUKHANPrimary purpose of job Developing contract scope of works for all civil and infrastructure projects, replying to bidders’ queries during tendering stag and carrying out Technical Evaluation of bids. Management and supervision of projects covering cost, quality, time and safety aspects until completion including chairing weekly progress meetings, review of drawings / documents submitted by Contractor, regular site visits and coordination with other engineering disciplines / departments for all project interfacingworks.
Experience & Skills
• 10 years site experience in Civil Engineering preferably in the petrochemical industry.
• High degree of proficiency in MS Office applications and its updates.
• Extensive knowledge in Multi Discipline Maintenance Works
• Excellent knowledge of Contract administration and execution.
• Experience in Middle East is an advantage.
• Good knowledge in civil construction activities.
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
• Excellent knowledge of civil engineering and design experience
• Good communication, negotiation, leadership and motivational skills
• Computer literate in mainstream Office products, have had exposure to online management, document and maintenance systems including SAP.
• Bachelors Degree Civil in Engineering and attended relevant courses in Civil Construction.