Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
- Accountable for pre-commissioning and commissioning preparation and execution work.
- Ensure safe practices and processes are in place and complied with.
- Provides day to day support to Field commissioning team during SAT/ Loop testing and functional testing activities.
- Prepare all testing dossiers along with proper document to safely execute the work (Drawings, control narratives, Cause and effect etc…).
- Ability to execute SAT/ Loop / functional test and guide Technicians during work execution.
- Ability to work on control system such as advance process control (APC), distributed control system (DCS), Programmable logic controllers ( PLC’s), Emergency Shut Down system ( ESD).
- Familiar with control strategy and control theory (PI/PID/Cascade/Split range control/ alarm managements/ etc…).
- Ensures correct tool packages are available along with detailed comprehensive commission procedures for individual job..
- Ability to organize and run large team of technician/ sub-contractor
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.