– Looks after safety aspect as a priority.
– Reports to the DCS operator & Shift Supervisor.
– Looks after personnel equipments.
– Respects work permits recommendations and be sure the equipment are in safe condition for maintenance works.
– Knows and Follows the standing instructions and operating procedures.
– Optimises production.
– Proposes solutions to problems on the plant.
– Carries out daily, weekly, and monthly routine jobs.
– Checks all running equipment, Logs process parameters and reports abnormalities.
– Changes over running equipment as and when required.
– Co-ordinates with the control room operator for start up, shut down and normalising of the plant.
– Follows up shift activities, and ensures high level of safety on the plant and the Field.
– Check each signed work permit at the site and ensure that the jobs are performed safely in accordance with operguid Procedures.
– Maintains housekeeping of the whole field.
– Handling, dispatching & receiving chemicals.
– Sample collection for all different campaign.
Starting Date : A. S. A. P.
Period required : Till 08/03/2021
Work Location : Offshore – Abu Dhabi.
Work Rotation cycle : 29 days on duty / 27 days off-duty.
Educated to Higher Secondary School level.
Diploma / Trade certificate in chemical / production / mechanical.
Min. 10 years of experience in process plants.