NES Global Talent has partnered with international clients in oil and gas to source the top talent available in the Australian and International market. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Currently Queensland’s Energy industry is in an exciting growth phase as such we are now seeking an experienced Gas Plant Operator to fulfil a 12 month contract position based in Wester in Queensland on a 15 days on 13 days off rotation.
As a key member of the Owner’s team the primary responsibility of the Gas Plant Operator is be responsible for safe and efficient gas processing, through the control of compressor facilities and various plant equipment. You will provide frontline plant surveillance and defect recognition while maintaining a strong focus on ensuring safe production.
Responsibilities will include though are not limited to:
• Monitor baseline maintenance of compressor stations to ensure the high availability of the compressor sets and plant equipment, as well as effective metering and pressure regulation.
• Complete area surveillance and rectify (to level of competence) and/or report safety, environmental, maintenance and production issues, ensuring that all identified defects are appropriately documented in the relevant registers and databases.
• Participate in condition monitoring and predictive maintenance programs, ensuring compliance to manufacturer’s guidelines.
• Conduct careful observation of maintenance agreements and warranties.
• Maintain operational support for emergency response equipment as required.
Skills & experience will include:
Along with this your professionalism and leadership qualities will enable effective communication with the team ensuring cohesion and commitment to organizational processes and safe work practices.
In return for your commitment you will be offered excellent day rate commencing for 12 contract term along with the opportunity to establish yourself with an international expert.
Should your skills and ability fulfil the above please ‘Apply Now’.
For Apply this job Please Click this Apply Button