Rotational 14 on /14 off
• Support company Departments in
Insuring Lifting Procedure compliance.
Tracking owned Lifting equipment inspection schedules
Assisting the LTA in the training of staff in lifting operations
Assisting the LTA in surveying submitted lifting plans
• Degree in mechanical / civil engineering
• A background in lifting operations or exposure to planning and executing of lifting operations
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of people through influencing, coaching and team-working.
• Strong performance, including excellent analytical and organizational skills, along with good attention to detail.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to distill key messages in a clear and concise manner.
• 5+ years of Oil & Gas industry experience in a variety of roles that demonstrate skills leading to progression.
• A minimum of intermediate computer skills.
CVs to be sent to: