We have a position For QA/QC Engineer (should have FABRICATION and WELDING experience) :
Job Description :
• Reviewing and implementing Procedures as per the standard and Quality documents related for inspection of raw materials and other shop activities.
• Witnessing stage inspection ensuring welding, dimension, non-destructive testing, in daily fabrication shop activities.
• Reviewing qualifications of welding procedure specification procedure qualification records as per American Welding Society prior for submittals for the clients for approval.
• Reviewing Quality Assurance Plan (QAP), Inspection Test Plan (ITP) prior for submittal to the client.
• Checking and verifying of raw materials as per their trace ability on the Mill Certificates and Heat number prior to issuing on the fabrication shop.
• Witnessing painting inspection, Ensuring that surface profiles meets the requirements after shot blasting/sand blasting.
To apply please send your updated CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
(UAE Based Applicants will be considered)