Senior Quantity Surveyor Mixed Use- Riyadh, KSA
– Pre and post contract commercial support (POMI and FIDIC).
– Management of bonds, insurances and guarantee logs.
– Interim valuations and payment certificates.
– Assisting in variations analysis, recommendations and management.
– Assisting in risk and value management and cost control functions.
– Assisting in costs analysis project work.
– Assisting in identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
– Assisting in preparation of progress/ cost reports.
– Reporting to Managing Quantity Surveyor on all commercial issues.
– Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
– Attendance and representation at commercial meetings.
Experiences and Qualifications:
– Project experience must be broad and include mixed-use developments.
– Measurement and quantification of facility and infrastructure works.
– Cost estimating of facility and infrastructure elements.
– Must have previous experience of FIDIC Contracts.
– Degree in Quantity Surveying from recognised University.
– Min 7 years post-contract relevant capacity in contracts and commercial management.
– Must have consultant and/or client background (e.g. Universal Studios; Warner Bros) for minimum of 3 years.
– Must have minimum of 3 years international experience preferred but not essential.
– Knowledge in the use of QS software CATO or similar is required.
– Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
– Possess good project background and proven English language technical writing ability and skills.