Looking for Shutdown Coordinators based at Qatar with experience in Oil & Gas industry.
– Able to handle independently end-to-end complete scope management deliverable related to a large scale /size Oil & Gas industry (e.g. refinery, petrochemical, fertilizer, etc.) shutdowns /turnarounds.
– Familiar with CMMS in monitoring of day-to-day work orders, preventive maintenance program, collection of equipment data specifications and validating of equipment repair history for input in SAP .
– Having technical report writing skills and usage of modern planning techniques and computer software’s such as Primavera (P6) / MS Projects / SMART Plant, MS Office – 2010, etc.
– Able to lead independently a group of planners for any shutdown /turnaround and plan a minimum of three (3) shutdowns /turnarounds simultaneously at a time
– HND or Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation) discipline.
– Minimum 10 years’ direct experience in process operation planning, preparation and field supervision, including 5 years at senior supervisory level, within the Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry.
Interested candidates can send your CV to email@example.com